hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Elliott Clark <ecl...@stumbleupon.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 21:59:30 GMT
I ran some tests of local filesystem YCSB. I used the 0.90 client for
0.90.6.  For the rest of the tests I used 0.92 clients. The results are
attached.

0.90 -> 0.94.0RC3 13% faster
0.92 -> 0.94.0RC3 50% faster

 This seems to be a pretty large performance improvement.  I'll run some
tests on a cluster later today.