hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning to commit HBASE-6050 and HBASE-6070
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 05:08:23 GMT
No worries Ram - its really new files that are a pain to deal with.

If any committers want to take the latest patch on HBASE-4336 for a spin, I
think its ready for commit.

Be sure to test that building the site works (which has a new command - mvn
clean package -DskipTests site), as well as the in-situ and the packaged
versions of the codebase work. They do on my local machine (at least,
before the rebase, that _shouldn't_ be a problem), but always good to check
on others' boxes too.

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse Yates