hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Espinoza,Carlos" <espino...@oclc.org>
Subject RE: HBase backup option
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 14:22:56 GMT
I took a glace at it a few weeks back, but I don't think the patches
were available. I'll take a look at it again soon. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Yates [mailto:jesse.k.yates@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 6:11 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: HBase backup option

Cool stuff guys! This is pretty similar to what the FB guys did with
their
backup stuff. Using the WALPlayer is really nice though and solid docs.

Have you taken a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5547?
It might help with your backup M/R job (nit: not quite snapshot, but
pretty
close :)

-Jesse
Jesse Yates