hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ramkrishna.vasude...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: ANN: The third hbase 0.94.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 06:18:04 GMT
Hi
We (it includes the test team here) 0.94 RC and carried out various
operations on it.
Puts, Scans, and all the restart scenarios (using kill -9 also).  Even the
encoding stuffs were tested and carried out our basic test scenarios. Seems
to work fine.

Did not test rolling restart with 0.92. By this week we may try to do some
performance comparison with 0.92.
Also Lars and I agreed for a point release too.
So I am +1 on the RC.

Regards
Ram