hbase-dev mailing list archives

From N Keywal <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: large tests are not executed on apache builds
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 07:37:19 GMT
Hi Stack,

It seems to be ok now (it was not on the built
https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/2774/consoleText).

BTW, I've been able to improve locally the built time with a 2G ram disk
and 10 processes. We're under 20 minutes with a one proc desktop machine
(intel i7). So we still have some room for simple improvements...

N.