hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: keyvalue cache
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 22:01:23 GMT
Not sure about memcached or coprocessors based implementations, where you
would lose a consistent view over your data. I think one of the lucene over
hbase
implementation uses a memory cache (cant remember if it was memcache) over
hbase indexreaders and writers. You can do memcache deployments with 0 code
change to hbase, but haven't heard of any one other than those guys, no?
Has anyone
tried it?