hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ferdy Galema <ferdy.gal...@kalooga.com>
Subject generate protocolbuffers sources reformatting change (trunk)
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:47:54 GMT
Hi,

While working on an issue that requires a minor change (FYI: HBase-2214) to
the protocolbuffers definition file, I noticed that regenerating the
sources changes the formatting. I used the instructions in the README.txt
file, nothing more or less. Am I missing something? Or are the current
generated classes simply not in sync with the def file? Of course I could
simply include all changes in the patch, but I thought I'd check with you
first.

Ferdy