hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pull instant schema updating out?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 16:43:27 GMT
I found this problem after looking at it for 5 minutes and it features
bugs without even being enabled. I'm wondering if that tree is hiding
a massive forrest or not.

J-D

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:07 PM, lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I did a superficial review of HBASE-4213 and remember I was quite exited about the promise
of the change at
> that time. If the problem is just with the MonitoredTask behavior (as indicated in HBASE-5702)
I'd say we try to fix that.

> -- Lars

the regions, or is it a completely different code path? (I know I could look myself, but it's
easier to ask)