hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Please hold off on 0.94 checkins.
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:04:12 GMT
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM, lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'll still release RC1. If this issue is not related to HBASE-5778, we'll do another
RC soon.
> At least that gives a known base to test on, in case more problems are found.

I'll test this over the w/e.  If RC fails, we'll make a new one.
Good on you Lars,

View raw message