hbase-dev mailing list archives

From David Pocivalnik <David.Pocival...@corvitro.com>
Subject RE: hbase-default.xml file seems to be for and old version of HBase (null)
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:22:44 GMT
Hy,

I downloaded the sources for my hbase-version and started debugging. I realized when creating
the configuration with HBaseConfiguration.create(myConf) I am not able to skip the version
check, as by default the flag is set to "false".
Even if I would use the deprecated constructors it is the same behavior. Maybe the merge could
be done before the version is checked so my "true" flag has some effect?

But that does not solve the issue that the default xml is not found, although it is included
in my osgi-created jar (at the same location as in the original jar). Unfortunately hadoop-core
sources are not deployed, so I can't download them and debug those as well to see where exactly
it is looking for the xml-file.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards