hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jackie Chang <jk84zh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting trunk's old revision
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 06:16:40 GMT
Hi Enis,

Thank you so much for your help. The explaination helps a lot.

Since I am trying to build the old version according to the jiras, it will
be really great if I can get the source code from svn.

I followed your instruction and tried to check from hadoop-common's
repository (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/),
but didn't manage to find the hbase part. But inspired by your instruction,
I found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2641, which talks about
hbase as a new TLP.
In this jira, Stack comments that hbase's svn is moved to root directory
instead of a subdir in /hadoop. So I further tried to find hbase from
svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop. But still got no luck there. I think it's
because hbase is already moved out and I may only get it from an older
revision. So I am trying to "svn co" the hadoop directory and see if I can
get anything there by reverting to older revisions.

Thanks a lot for your concern. It would be greatly appreciated if you can
point out if I didn't follow your suggestions correctly, or I did something
wrong.

--
Jackie Chang