hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Enis Söztutar <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting trunk's old revision
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 21:53:10 GMT
Hi,

HBase started it's life as a Hadoop contrib module, then a Hadoop
subproject, and then finally a TLP. So for svn, you have to go checkout the
hadoop  / hadoop-common repositories and find hbase there. Alternatively,
instead of checking out from svn, you can also download the source tarballs
from

http://archive.apache.org/dist/hadoop/hbase/
http://archive.apache.org/dist/hbase/

dating as back as the 0.1 release.