hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.92.1 release candidate is available for download
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:18:41 GMT
+1

We're running in production with something that's very close to what's
in this release (those missing are 5552, 5523, and 4890).

I've also been banging quite heavily on what is now 0.92.1 in the past
few weeks.

Unless a dumb bug creeped in, I'm confident we will be able to call
this our current stable release.

J-D