hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hbase-0.92.0 up in maven repository
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:10:32 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
> > Would it be possible to manually deploy the tests-jar for 0.92.0? Sqoop
> > dependes upon this artifact and is unable to use this release because of
> > this reason.
> >

> Pardon my bungling.
>
> Does anyone know how to do the above?

We have documented the manual steps for doing this for Sqoop at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/How+to+Release#HowtoRelease-PublishbinaryartifactsinMavenRepository

If you can get to the locally built artifacts (say in your local maven
cache), you can use these instructions to publish them.