hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hbase-0.92.0 up in maven repository
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:47:12 GMT
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
> > If this succeeds, you would have staged the tests artifacts successfully.
> > Then you can close and release from the staging repository.
> >

> Are you thinking the above will succeed though there is already a
> 0.92.0 release?  Are you expecting that this deploy will be merged w/
> what is already released?

Yes - I think so, although I have not tried it myself before. That said, If
you absolutely do not want to take any chances, then you could stage both
the main artifact as well as the test artifact before closing the staging
repository. In the worst case it will be an overwrite of existing bits with
the same binaries as before.

Thanks,
Arvind