hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: hbase-0.92.0 up in maven repository
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:48:39 GMT
Thanks St.Ack. I don't see the test artifacts in [1] yet but that could be
because it takes a few hours for the bits to propagate. I will check again
later today/early tomorrow and if everything works will drop a note for
confirmation.

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hbase/hbase/0.92.0/

Thanks,
Arvind