hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject HBASE-5128 uberhbck to be committed for trunk/0.94/0.92
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 16:12:13 GMT
Hi all,

I hope to commit hbase-5128 for the trunk/0.94/0.92 today so that it can
make the 0.94.0rc.  I've addressed a slew of issues from Stack and Ted, and
have passing unit test suites on all three versions.  I'll commit this
afternoon/evening unless I hear otherwise.

As mentioned in review, I'm also going to file a bunch of follow on issues
and include Fulin's concerns in follow on work.

The 0.90 version is different enough and is currently flakey -- if I can't
get this working cleanly by this afternoon, I'll file a follow-on issue for
it as well.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)