hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANN:0.90.6 RC5 available for download
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:50:12 GMT
I can see that stack's signature is signed by a few signatures in the link,
so I believe it is good.  I wonder what it takes to satisfy the 'gpg
--verify' tool.

Stack's has some signatures
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xDF0F5BBC30CD0996

Ram's has none.
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xA1ABD56E867B57B8

We should have a little key signing party at HBaseCon.

Jon.