hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: 0.94 RC
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 22:36:42 GMT
I'm working on HBASE-5563 which is related and required by HBASE-5128.

Maybe we pull out the clearRegionFromTransition() part out into a quick
separate jira so that 0.94 doesn't get blocked by HBASE-5128?

I'm getting hit with a bunch of flakey tests on my setup (and the fact that
flakies on Small or Medium end up skipping Large's).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera