hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: TestThriftServerCmdLine is failing in trunk
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:20:32 GMT
FYI,

Here are a list of tests that I've found to be flakey when run on shared
"wimpy" virtual machines (an internal jenkins setup).  I haven't
investigated  these at all -- at the moment I've been testing the failures
locally to see if they pass before submitting patches.  The thrift ones I'm
fairly sure were timeouts though the others may have been due to other test
running on the machines.

TestAtomicOperation.testMultiRowMutationMultiThreads (3/12/12)
TestAssignmentManager (3/15/12)
TestClassLoading.testRegionServerCoprocossorsReported (3/9/12)
TestReplication.queueFailover (3/9/12) x2
TestReplication.testVerifyRepJob (3/16/12)
TestFSUtils.testcomputeHDFSBlocksDistribution (3/15/12)
TestThriftServerCmdLine.testRunThriftServer[2] (3/15/12)
TestThriftServerCmdLine.testRunThriftServer[12] (3/16/12)
TestThriftServerCmdLine.testRunThriftServer[13] (3/16/12)
TestAdmin.testEnableTableRoundRobinAssignment (3/15/12, fail local but pass
on jenkins).
TestMiniClusterLoadParallel.loadTest[0] (3/16/12)
TestMiniClusterLoadParallel.loadTest[1] (3/16/12)
TestMiniClusterLoadSequential.loadTest[0] (3/16/12)

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera