hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANN:0.90.6 RC5 available for download
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:21:18 GMT
I'm +1. (sorry for the delay)

Downloaded and ran on top of cdh3u3 hadoop, ran some tests from bigtop,
'mvn apache-rat:check'.

There are 5 violations on rat checks but they are auto-gen .css files or
auto gen xml files which I'm not concerned about (seems like filter still
has problems).

We need get the gpg signature fixed since you aren't in the web of trust
yet.  We need to add stack's and I'd like to add mine once my keys get
added to the web of trust (folks are a little more accessible here).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera