hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBase 0.92 with Hadoop 0.23.1
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:39:49 GMT
We're evaluating new features from hadoop 0.23+, including yarn,
federation, NN HA (in 0.24, will be ported to 0.23 later), with hbase 0.92.

Each of the new features brings quite some new (and deprecated)
configurations. And with security enabled, the combination can be pretty
complicated. Be prepared to dig into source code see how a configure is
used, since some important configurations can be missed from document.

-mingjie