hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: While putting value in one column-family results getting the same value from every column-family of the table when column name is same.
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 17:00:30 GMT
Hi  Krishnaprasad
1. I meant "did you checked the table was empty, before the execution of
the put, not the get"
2. Just by curiosity: in your code you have once: "demo-hadoop1" and
"192.168.150.203"
3. The key you use in your program is 3001 and the one you use in the shell
is 3000, so are you sure you check the same stuff??

Mikael.S