hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject The HBase Conference, May 22nd, 2012 in San Francisco at the Intercontinental
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 17:29:46 GMT
We're having our conference!  See hbasecon.com.  Save the date.  It'll
be a great day out so for sure come in your thousands.

If you'd like to talk, please file an abstract soon.  The deadline is
coming up -- feb 14th -- so get your submissions in now.  Please
consider submitting a talk even if you can't fill a full session with
spiel as we plan on grouping bunches of ten minute presentations for
those with ADD.

If you have any questions or you need help crafting a killer abstract,
write me here or offlist.

Thanks,
St.Ack