hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 0.94 branch
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 06:13:05 GMT
I mean May 22nd...
("May" in English == "Mai" in German)

----- Original Message -----
From: lars hofhansl <lhofhansl@yahoo.com>
To: "dev@hbase.apache.org" <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: 0.94 branch

I just branched 0.94.
Will work out the jenkins setup tomorrow. Currently don't have access to builds.apache.org,
but thankfully Stack is helping.

The release is targeted to be out before HBaseCon (Mai 22nd).
For new features please consider carefully whether they are
  (1) "finish-able" in this time frame and
  (2) fit into the "performance release" theme,
and target accordingly.

Thanks.

-- Lars