hbase-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject 0.94 branch
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:17:30 GMT
End of February is approaching and I would like to branch 0.94 (dubbed "performance release")
soon.

The two changes that I think need to make it in are:
HBASE-5074 "Support checksums in HBase block cache"
HBASE-4608 "HLog Compression"

Both look reasonably close to being done.

Should we wait with branching until these are done, or branch now'ish and continue with these
two
in the 0.94 branch? I'd vote for the latter.


Thanks.


-- Lars

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message