hbase-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan" <ramkrishna.vasude...@huawei.com>
Subject One problem found in 0.90.6RC2
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 08:10:06 GMT
Hi

As part of test automation suite we found one problem in 0.90.6RC.  It is
introduced by HBASE-5160.

The this.allRegionServersOffline was not getting reset to false and because
of that randomly we got some regions not getting assigned due to
inconsistent state in ZNODE.  Because of this problem it made the TM to run
for every 10 secs and as we know that we have issues with TM in 0.90 version
we got that problem.  This problem is not found in trunk.

I would like to take another RC after updating this change and take another
RC.

This time the voting of the RC can be given 4 to 5 days.  Please do give
your suggestion.

Regards

Ram