hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Rodionov <vrodio...@carrieriq.com>
Subject OfflineMetaRepair?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:30:31 GMT
0.90.5

I am trying to repair .META. table using this tool

1.  HBase cluster was shutdown

Then I ran:

2. [name01 bin]$ hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.hbck.OfflineMetaRepair -base hdfs://us01-ciqps1-name01.carrieriq.com:9000/hbase
-details

This is waht I got:

12/01/05 23:23:15 INFO util.HBaseFsck: Loading HBase regioninfo from HDFS...
12/01/05 23:23:30 ERROR util.HBaseFsck: Bailed out due to:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS: hdfs://us01-ciqps1-name01.carrieriq.com:9000/hbase/M2M-INTEGRATION-MM_TION-1325190318714/0003d2ede27668737e192d8430dbe5d0/.regioninfo,
expected: file:///
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.checkPath(FileSystem.java:352)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.pathToFile(RawLocalFileSystem.java:47)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.getFileStatus(RawLocalFileSystem.java:368)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FilterFileSystem.getFileStatus(FilterFileSystem.java:251)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem$ChecksumFSInputChecker.<init>(ChecksumFileSystem.java:126)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.ChecksumFileSystem.open(ChecksumFileSystem.java:284)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.open(FileSystem.java:398)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.loadMetaEntry(HBaseFsck.java:256)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.loadTableInfo(HBaseFsck.java:284)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.HBaseFsck.rebuildMeta(HBaseFsck.java:402)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.hbck.OfflineMetaRepair.main(OfflineMetaRepair.java:90)

Q: What am I doing wrong?

Best regards,
Vladimir Rodionov
Principal Platform Engineer