hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase meetup Was: HBase Hackathon @ EBay
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:10:40 GMT
Hi,
I got the following information w.r.t. printing badges for the attendees of
the meetup.
Badge would be printed for each person who will need to present driver's
license so that the proper visitor's badge can be claimed.
Most people registered with their full name. Some use handles, such
aspatwd2002<http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/members/720408/>

Please take some time and put down your and your guest's full name on the
meet up page so that badges can be printed.

I know this sounds different from HUG meetup. Sorry for the inconvenience
incurred. Since the meetup is completely booked, some work is needed to
make the event smooth.

Cheers