hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 01:21:15 GMT
Are all 6 required? If not, which ones are and how important are they
in your opinion so that they need to be in 0.92.0? If haven't looked
over them in too great details but you seem in the know so that's why
I ask #lazyfriday.

Regarding their "fix version", they should have been committed under
0.92.1 AFAIK (and changed if there's a new RC) but no biggie.

J-D