hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: HBase Hackathon @ EBay
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:02:14 GMT
On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:29 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> HBase 0.92 is about to be released.
> Todd Lipcon once asked how high our confidence was going through the cases
> in HBASE-4925 on HBase 0.92
>
> Well, let's find out the answer to Todd's question on Jan. 19th @ EBay :-)
>
> The theme for this Hackathon is on 0.92 stability.
>
> A meetup invitation would go out soon.

You think we should do a hackathon Ted so soon after the last
(November 29th?).  How about doing a meetup on the
later-afternoon/evening of the 19th?  Your crew expressed interest in
an ops focused meetup where we had a couple of presentations by the
poor lads who have to actually run this stuff?  Our Aravind was up for
doing a talk on running hbase at SU.  Maybe we can arm-twist and FBer?

St.Ack