hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: The fifth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 06:27:44 GMT
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> The fifth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download:

Should we release this candidate as hbase 0.92.0?  Vote +1/-1.  Lets
> make this evaluation period short since RC3 almost made it and this
> RC differs but little. Lets say the vote closes Friday, January 20th, 2012.

+1

Started a 0.90.5 on hadoop 1.0.0 up on small cluster.  Loaded up a bunch of
data.  Stopped it.  Started a 0.92.0RC4 on top of the old 0.90.5 data.
 Watched the migration.  Confirmed all working.  Consistent.  Started up
some more loadings, loading in 100M, and killed a few servers.  Checked all
still consistent after all had settled.

Downloaded it local.  It comes up fine.  Checked out package contents.
 Fine.  We don't bundle javadoc it seems.  Can fix in 0.92.1.

St.Ack