hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 23:12:26 GMT
I am similarly concerned about the deadlocks in distributed log splitting
that Jimmy and Prakash have been working on.

If distributed long splitting is off by default, I'm +1.  If it is going to
be default on, then I'd prefer getting those bugs bumped up to
blockers fixed and then spinning another rc.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera