hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:11:49 GMT
+1.

This has been in RC an state for quite a while now and has been looping
some of the Bigtop system tests for a long time.  I'm going to echo Lars,
Andrew, etc about getting it out and then getting a 0.92.1 out soon after.
  The bugs Jimmy and I have found and been diagnosing don't seem to be
regressions from 0.90.x.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)