hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:45:53 GMT
+1

I filed a bug yesterday that is a correctness problem for security but we ought to tag that
module as alpha quality anyway like we did with Stargate in the beginning. Like that earlier
case I think it should have that designation until there is more than one successful deploy
of it, it was a big port of changes from an internal code base to a divergent upstream. The
fix for the issue I mention is ready to go in for 0.92.1. I may find others. We don't use
0.92 in production (yet) but since over the holidays I have been occasionally running the
RCs up on EC2.

Best regards,

    - Andy