hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No security sources in 0.92.0 release tarballs.
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:39:38 GMT
Can't believe I missed that. I haven't been paying enough attention to upstream.

However, this isn't the worst thing that could have happened, without HBASE-5195 in the upstream
sources security isn't going to adequately protect Gets. Also there is a shell nit to fix
(HBASE-5265).

Put it 0.94. No problem. It wouldn't be unreasonable to consider coprocessors more baked than
security in upstream.

Best regards,

    - Andy