hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: hbase 0.94.0
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 05:48:06 GMT
+1!  end of february sounds fine to me

My feature wish list:

HBASE-2600
HBASE-4218 (done it seems)
HBASE-4608 (also getting close)

HBASE-5128

The usual set of race-condition-fixes...

I don't think we'll have tackled wire-compatibility by then.

We can call it the 0.94 performance release...

-- Lars

ps. I'm happy to be the release manager if you're tired of it.  :)

________________________________
 From: Stack <stack@duboce.net>
To: HBase Dev List <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:34 PM
Subject: hbase 0.94.0

Lets branch end of february?  No new features thereafter.  Is this too
close in?  Would be grand if 0.94.0 shipped before hbasecon.  What
should 0.94.0 have in it?  I don't mind if the list is short.

Unless someone else wants too, I don't mind being release manager
(will try to run a tighter ship this time around).

St.Ack