hbase-dev mailing list archives

From lars hofhansl <lhofha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 05:47:45 GMT
My $0.02:

Let's get 0.92.0 out the door (these all are problems that exist in 0.90 as well).
Then do a 0.92.1 relatively soon.

-- Lars

----- Original Message -----
From: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: ANN: The fourth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download

The following went in after last Sunday:

HBASE-5196  Failure in region split after PONR could cause region hole
HBASE-5121 MajorCompaction may affect scan's correctness
HBASE-5152  Region is on service before completing initialization when
doing rollback of split,
               it will affect read correctness
All are bug fixes.

Cheers