hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The third hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:01:20 GMT
> Now that both Hadoop 1.0 and ZK 3.4.2 have been released I think we
> should ship with them.

+1

> Apart from that I'm +1. I even let a LoadTester job run on my 15 nodes
> during the holidays (287 hours now) and it's still crushing my cluster
> as much as it did in the beginning without any failure.

+1 too, I had a secure test cluster up over the holiday and it was fine until HDFS was ~95%
full. :-)

I may have found an issue with how scanner leases are removed and reinstalled in next() with
very large regions and slow servers (EC2...) but I haven't been able to recreate the circumstances
so don't feel I understand it sufficiently, and anyway this was something seen in a crazy
test case.

Best regards,

- Andy