hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Gaojinchao <gaojinc...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: FeedbackRe: Suspected memory leak
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 07:22:31 GMT
This is dump stack.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: lars hofhansl [mailto:lhofhansl@yahoo.com]
发送时间: 2011年12月4日 14:15
收件人: dev@hbase.apache.org
抄送: Chenjian; wenzaohua
主题: Re: FeedbackRe: Suspected memory leak

Dropping user list.

Could you (or somebody) point me to where the client is using NIO?
I'm looking at HBaseClient and I do not see references to NIO, also it seems that all work
is handed off to
separate threads: HBaseClient.Connection, and the JDK will not cache more than 3 direct buffers
per thread.

It's possible (likely?) that I missed something in the code.

Thanks.

-- Lars