hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mikael Sitruk <mikael.sit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbaseblog content
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 12:04:29 GMT
Thanks for the  http://blog.csdn.net/macyang/article/details/6425628
pointer. Regarding the JIRA, I presume that the old reference for the
hbaseblog will be changed by some updated location/content.
I have also checked the 0.92 documentation from a link you previously
posted  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.92.0-candidate-2/, beside
few properties of co-processor I don't see any documentation on this
feature, is it intended? I mean the HFile V2 is quite documented, should it
be the same for major HBase feature/functionality?

BTW for getting an in development version build, should I searching the
mailing list (you posted such email few days ago from which i took the link
above)? Don't you intend to have in the download area of the site a
directory for RC version? Is there another way?

Thanks
Mikael.S

--
Mikael.S