hbase-dev mailing list archives

From N Keywal <nkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop QA's -1 due to javadoc and findbugs..
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:25:00 GMT
Hi,

Fixing the issues is a good idea ( :-) ), but if the analysis script is
buggy today and someone fixes the script as well, it it's all good, and
would ensure that we don't add new issues. Here is what I have on a patch
where I only removed a method:

-1 javadoc. The javadoc tool appears to have generated -160 warning
messages.'

-1 findbugs. The patch appears to introduce 72 new Findbugs (version 1.3.9)
warnings.
I'am pretty sure that I haven't introduced 72 findbugs, and not generated
160 (or -160) javadoc warning messages.

If I am not wrong, the script is dev-support/test-patch.sh

Good luck :-)