hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FeedbackRe: Suspected memory leak
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:43:40 GMT
I think Jinchao wasn't using HBASE-4508 in his 0.90 distribution because
0.90.5 hasn't been released.
Assuming the NIO consumption is related to the number of connections from
client side, it would help to perform benchmarking on 0.90.5

Jinchao:
Please attach stack trace to HBASE-4633 so that we can verify our
assumptions.

Thanks