hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: hbaseblog content
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 05:07:24 GMT
I found the 'text' for Mingjie's CP blog here:
http://blog.csdn.net/macyang/article/details/6425628.  We should wrap
this into the manual before it disappears.  The Internet Archive has
the hbaseblog.com homepage and a few of the articles we had posted
there: http://web.archive.org/web/20110207202749/http://hbaseblog.com/
(but not CP article of course but we should roll in Gary's article on
Security too?).

St.Ack