hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Code review request for hbase-4120 table priority
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:03:05 GMT
If it's completely a coprocessor, then it seems we should let it bake
on github and only incorporate in core if we find that a number of the
core HBase users are using it in production. Am I misunderstanding the
implementation? (haven't looked at the most recent patch)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera