hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HBASE-4954 was [Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download]
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 20:29:48 GMT
On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <jon@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Hey Roman,
>
> Is this from a run of the hbase 0.92.0rc0?  The line numbers from the stack
> trace don't seem to line up.

The bits were built from this RC tarball:
   http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.92.0-candidate-0/hbase-0.92.0.tar.gz

> There are many potential calls so I'm not sure
> where to follow from.  Can you provide a git hash this hbase test ran on?

Hm. You can check the bits over here:
  http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hadoop%200.22/job/Bigtop-hadoop22-centos5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/hbase/

This package should hold an ultimate truth on where the sources came from:
  http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hadoop%200.22/job/Bigtop-hadoop22-centos5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/hbase/hadoop-hbase-0.92.0.68-1.src.rpm

Once caveat though -- we DO run with a slightly outdated hbase-test.jar artifact
but since the exception doesn't seem to be client related I thought it wasn't
a problem.

Thanks,
Roman.