hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 19:33:46 GMT
I've looked into these issues, and most are covered or are basically typos
in the commit history.    Two remain -- one which could be punted, while
the other could be punted if a forward porting issue is filed.  Feel free
to resolve as "not a problem" after filing a forward porting issue or if it
decided that it is unnecessary.

Jon.