hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ANN: The first hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 02:26:22 GMT
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Stack <saint.ack@gmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed.  Mahadev has us on notice by back channel.   A 1.0.0 Hadoop would be a nice
to have too

That's essentially half the stack I want to see in next release of
Bigtop distribution.

I'm testing it over here (already there's a pretty annoying problem
with Hive :-():
     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-rc-smoketest

However, as I said -- given the ZK issue, I'd rather wait for the
actual HBase RC.
That said, if you could make a private version of that available for my testing
(with the tar patch applied) I can start banging on it sooner. Perhaps we can
go with RC1 now, and then quickly follow up with RC2 once ZK 3.4.1 publishes
Maven artifacts.

Thanks,
Roman.