hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Mingjie Lai <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbaseblog content
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:29:32 GMT

> The high-level overview and some usage was up on hbaseblog (Mingjie,
> do you have the original content?  Perhaps we could rehydrate your
> articles as content in hbase book?)

I have an offline version, and can recover it back with the latest
changes to apache hbase blog.

>>   shouldn't development document, architecture design be in the
>> wiki/official hbase site instead of pointers to external blog, or in JIRA?
>
> Yes.
>
> IIRC, it was done as wiki article before it was committed to code-base.

For CP, it's not exactly to wiki. I used to write the details to the
package-info.java. Thanks for the reminder and we also need to keep the
package file update with the latest changes. Will open jira for it.

Thanks,
Mingjie