hbase-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trip report for Hadoop In China
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:00:41 GMT
I also attended day 1 of Hadoop in China and would add these notes:

- Taobao has their own HA NameNode and is interested in contributing their changes upstream.
I spoke with a platform dev lead. I told him do so now while HA is under active development
rather than wait and miss an opportunity to participate/contribute. I need to follow up with
him with a list of active HA jiras.

- Mingjie Lai presented on HBase and ZooKeeper security. I'll ask him to upload his slides
somewhere.

Best regards,

       - Andy